Saturday, May 17, 2008

Armor Party

Troop #1

And so it begins...

So I have all of my armor ready to be made. It's made of ABS plastic and vacuum molded into the Storm Trooper costume shape. In the photos below you can see how it's received, how it's put together, and how it looks once complete. This Armor Party was hosted by Sheila Price and had a good turn out with members coming out. I got to meet the majority of people I had talked with on the forums leading up to my induction into the group so it was nice putting faces with names.

Plastic Wield, white industrial strength Velcro, super glue, one pack of cigarettes, and the ability to stand in front of total strangers in a full body unitard is all it takes to get your cotume together. A few of the guys were awesome enough to build my entire helmet, sans the stick decals and expression points.











No comments:

Post a Comment